Welcome to the Work Health and Safety Act, where penalties are tougher, convictions are easier and terms are broader.
Join renowned WHS lawyer and international award-winning author, Greg Smith, as we break down the jargon and explore the key changes in legislation affecting WA businesses, employers and employees.
Learn the role you play in ensuring you and your business stays compliant.
You'll receive a certificate of completion.
Why choose our course?
- Valuable - Our content is written by Perth's leading WHS lawyer.
- Fast - Grasp the key changes and terminology in 45 minutes.
- Flexible - Complete the online course whenever, from wherever.
- Engaging - Informative videos and engaging animations help explain the key changes.
Sign up today or if you'd like over 20 licences, please email email@example.com for a bulk purchase discount.
- Introduction to Penalties
- Case Studies
- Changes to Terminology
Changes to Duties
- Company Officers
- Industrial Manslaughter
- Category 1 Offences
- Incident Notification
- WHS Consultants
- Changes to Regulation
- Strategic Considerations
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
Your cart is empty